Wednesday, June 18, 2008

five months

max is 5 months today! yikes, i cant believe how fast he is growing up!

6 comments:

Sally said...

I can't believe it has been 5 months!! He is so adorable, I love his smile!

Mattamorphasis said...

What a smile! I can't wait to meet the little guy this weekend. See you soon!!!!

Terri said...

Great smile! He looks so much like your other kids!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I can't believe that he is 5 months old holy cow!! He's growing up WAY too fast. I can't wait to see him.

Jessica said...

5 months really goes by fast. Or maybe it is just the 3rd and 4th month that go by fast. At any rate kids are grown 2nd graders before you know it.

He is cute! He has a great smile!

Lexie said...

He is adorable, I can't believe he's five months already!