he is happiest when i am holding him, sleeping eating or awake. i don't mind it most of the time, unless i need to get something done or I'm really tired.
i love playing with him and holding him. i love the way his eyes light up when he sees me. i love his laugh and his cute little smile. i love having a mommas boy.......most of the time.
it gets hard when reed can't sooth him, or he cries when i am trying to get something done, or he is totally asleep and i go to put him in his bed and his eyes pop open. i have seriously had him out cold and as i was putting him in his bed he woke right up, i tried to pat him and get him to go back to sleep with no luck, i picked him back up and he went right back to sleep!
it reminds me of when he was in the hospital. i was always at his bed side unless i was eating, sleeping, pumping or taking a potty break. the last few weeks we were there i had a few nurses who would teasingly say "eat fast" when i would leave to lunch, because he would cry the whole time i was gone.
max has cried the whole time i have typed this i guess i should go snuggle my mamma's boy!
7 comments:
He's SOOOOO cute! I love mama's boys too, and I only have one! But he's still mine!
tell me about it...I think Carter and Max have similar personalities.
Heidi, that is so sweet. :) You are such a great mommy. :)
I think you're both sweet.
I have a mammas boy, he gets away with everything. I am such a sucker for my little monkey! I will still say that the good things about a mammas boy are better then the needy bad ones.
I agree. Mammas boys are great :)
so cute!! I'm jealous that you have your baby to snuggle and I don't! Soon though. Love you Heid!!
Post a Comment