i prepared a craft for girls camp. my ideas are usually on the grandiose scale and end up taking more time then i thought. now that they are already to go, I'm really excited. i think the girls will like them and i think they are scrumptiously cute! they are mini scrapbook pages with a velum quote on top (so you can still see the design) all mod podged onto a 3.5 inch square block of wood.
thanks to mike for cutting all 200 wood blocks and to reed for sanding them all!
7 comments:
You ALWAYS do cute stuff!! So do you get to go to camp?
NO!! i love girls camp but i have a nursing baby which makes me ineligible!
Those are SO cute! I love 'em. I'll defintely have to copy - if you don't mind. I was also wondering where I could get some energizer bunny ears? Those rock.
Wow, don't go out of your way or anything! I just got back from girls camp, I stink and I'm hot, but I need to pack so we can leave for NM tomorrow!
Cute - I might have to steal the idea for a Super Saturday project.
WOW Heidi those look REALLY good!! I'm so proud of you, I know how hard you worked on that, What a great accomplishment you are awesome!!
Love them!!! Can I have a copy?
peace out girl!
Post a Comment