Monday, June 9, 2008

dance



reed was changing max the other day and decided to let max go free for a while. he stood max up and the started to dance, max was laughing and giggling. it was so funny i had to take a picture.

i just love little squishy baby bums!

5 comments:

Mattamorphasis said...

that's some dangerous dancing!

Sally said...

I love baby bums too, waaaaaahhhh, I want another baby so bad I cry when I think about it! I'm pathetic! I keep thinking about the one I lost that would be one year old now...

Gretchen said...

That is the funniest thing I have evr seen. I want to do that with Carter.

Bapa said...

Cowboy Max, bowlegged boy.

Terri said...

Why are baby bums so cute! I love it. Why are chubby thighs cute on a baby but not an adult? Why is your max so cute, I am going to eat him up!