Thursday, May 1, 2008

2nd day without reed

today was a little bit crazy

caleb left for school around 8am, thanks emily for picking him up you're a life saver
preschool started at 9am at our house. i had all these fun things planned and within one hour the kids had done it all! i still had an hour to go. so i called mike and joani and they saved me with a few crafts.
we went to a fun mommy lunch and had some great food and some great conversations.
came home and cleaned up preschool, and cleaned out the refrigerator just in time to get caleb (i didn't forget today!)
took a deep breath for an hour then caleb had scouts, he made a fun terrarium and lost his day camp form and money.
went to in laws for dinner, yummy pizza thanks mike and joani!
took yesterdays movie home
came home and took out the trash and got every ones PJ's on
get caleb to do his homework and study his spelling words
email preschool kids moms because sometime during preschool my cell phone disappeared, cant find it any where!
relax and watch a movie!

4 comments:

Jardinefamily said...

I love the updated pics. Max sure looks like his siblings. He is such a cutie. I can't wait to hold him. Good luck being a single parent. You can do it. I hate it when James leaves. I appreciate single parents so much more, I appreciate James so much more. Call me if you are going crazy.

Terri said...

I'm glad you had a good day and didn't forget Caleb. Is the Emily in your story my sister? I really miss seeing everybody. I am glad my nices and Nephews (the non-related ones) are friends.

Lyndee said...

Heidi I haven't seen a picture of your family forever. They are so cute and getting so big! I hope everything is going great with the new little guy!

Sally said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy! Having family around definitely helps! Good luck for the weekend.