white rock has this really fun tradition that lasts three days. its the annual kite festival. we had the best time sitting in the grass watching the kites fly. the sky was the perfect shade of new mexico blue, and the weather was perfect. the kids had a great time. Caleb had his little green kite that he made at school to fly. it didn't fly to high and i think he was a little disappointed but he sure was cute running back and forth trying to get it to fly. i think next year we will have to join in and get a great kite, maybe one with a twirly tail, i just love those.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
4 comments:
Looks like a wondeful day! I love flying kites.
How fun! I love kites! We have to take you to Antelope Island, best wind ever!
You guys are always doing something fun. You are such a good mom. I bought the tickets!! I found some for only $100. Yahoo! I am flying in on the 24th. I'll send you my itinerary.
How fun! What a beautiful sunny day!
Post a Comment