Friday, May 2, 2008

3rd day with out REED!!

today we spent most of the day in santa fe with joani. the kids did well as we dragged them from store to store. i'm so tired i didn't put anything away, i made a simple dinner of toast and scrambled eggs, and i sat around while the kids made up games and played together till 8pm. now they are all tucked away in their beds and i am ready for some R&R. the clean up will have to wait till tomorrow, i'm beat!

4 comments:

Sally said...

You gotta LOVE sleeping kids!! They are angelic!

I miss going to Santa Fe with Joani! :(

Bapa said...

Angelic is the word for it. But just wait 'till they wake up! One more day and you've done it, Heidi.

Emily said...

Heidi, you did it...I'm glad I could help out even if it was just to drive Caleb to school. We had a great time chatting. He is such a great little guy.

Jardinefamily said...

I love watching my kids sleep. It puts everything back in perspective.