That is so sad. They think they are being helpful, or they just want to do things themself. Just visualize yourself relaxing at a hotel with Reed at his next convention. Breathe...visualize...I just looked at the clock and hopfully Reed is home!!!!
Oh Heidi...you are doing great you know. I just remember all the times when Andy would leave for Merck mtgs and I would start counting the nights until he'd be home...reading through your week, you did awesome!!! Your kids are so cute, and so grown up since I've seen them last!!!!
It's lucky that happened at your house, I think I would have either a)destroyed the person or persons involved or b)laughed so hard I would pee my pants and then have to clean up another mess.
This same things happened the first time that I ever met you Heidi! Remember you went out for Groceries in Cleveland and when you and Diedre got back Carson dropped the milk! You would think that you would learn?
7 comments:
I hope you didn't cry over it. It's no use, you know.
That is so sad. They think they are being helpful, or they just want to do things themself. Just visualize yourself relaxing at a hotel with Reed at his next convention. Breathe...visualize...I just looked at the clock and hopfully Reed is home!!!!
Oh Heidi...you are doing great you know. I just remember all the times when Andy would leave for Merck mtgs and I would start counting the nights until he'd be home...reading through your week, you did awesome!!! Your kids are so cute, and so grown up since I've seen them last!!!!
It's lucky that happened at your house, I think I would have either a)destroyed the person or persons involved or b)laughed so hard I would pee my pants and then have to clean up another mess.
Oh my! The joys of motherhood, now you have it documented! :)
This same things happened the first time that I ever met you Heidi! Remember you went out for Groceries in Cleveland and when you and Diedre got back Carson dropped the milk! You would think that you would learn?
yeah i have 286 days 5 hours and 36 minutes to go before jake comes home...not that i'm counting, okay i'm counting
Post a Comment