I have really enjoyed catching up on the happenings with your family. Can I just say that Max looks WONDERFUL??? We seldom see how the babies do once they leave the unit, to it's really nice to be able to follow along on your family's journey and see updates. He truly is a miracle!
7 comments:
super cute hats! I am glad you posted, I was worried that you were so tired without Reed that you were unable to blog until you rested.
That is so cute. Such a wonderful Idea. I love the hats! Great job!
I love the new front picture. It is great! Carson looks like he is ready for Kindergarten.
I have really enjoyed catching up on the happenings with your family. Can I just say that Max looks WONDERFUL??? We seldom see how the babies do once they leave the unit, to it's really nice to be able to follow along on your family's journey and see updates. He truly is a miracle!
All the best--
Shannon
Congrats Carson! You are such a big boy!
Congrats to Carson! Cute graduation! Oh, and I'm glad Reed is home. Congrats to you as well Heidi!
How fun!!! Congrats Carson!
Post a Comment