i thought my family might enjoy this little story
maia was talking about her o'ma. she said
"i love my o'ma she is funny and remember o'pa, he is so funny he looks like a girl."
i couldn't help but laugh, (sorry dad) so then i asked her,
"why do you think o'pa looks like a girl?"
her answer was "well, he has blue eyes like me and you!"
so i guess according to maia anyone who has blue eyes looks like a girl :)
so unfair!
the boys said its not fair that maia has her eyes on the blog so here are my boys eyes too.
i have to be fair right?
but i guess according to the above story max "looks" like a girl (sorry max)
6 comments:
Funny how kids think. Cannon wanted me to make sure and ask if you got his blog invite?
SO cute! I love ALL the eyes!!
So is Max a girl too? Oh what about Jason? I love eyes and your Kidos are no execption, great pictures.
That is hilarious. I can't wait to tell Dad!
Absolutely love Mia's story.
Amazing and beautiful eyes on all of your babies. They whoever they are say "Eyes are the windows to the soul". I'll have to think a while to figure out what it means...I also LOVE the sleeping pics, soooo cute.
I love the close up pictures. I see a little bit of my brothers and a little bit of my boys in them. Everyone (that knows my family) tells me Sam looks like Reed.
Post a Comment