carson turned five on the ninth. he was lucky enough to share his birthday party with his cousin sam. they had a super hero birthday party, it was a blast! we had a batman cake and a super man cake that the boys devoured, literally! we had a superhero training camp equipped with silly string for web slinging, pin the batman symbol on the cape, follow the strings in the big web to find a prize, spider man pinata, and pass the kryptonite (glow stick), the kids had such a great time.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Carson!! You are SUPER cute! Looks like you had a great day. We love you!
What a great idea for a party. It sure looks like fun. Happy Birthday Carson!
Looks like so much fun. I am sad we weren't there. Happy 5th carson! I hope the black frosting washed out :)
Happy Birthday Carson!! Sorry we called so late that night, I kept saying we need to call Carson, lets call Carson and by the time everyone was home and ready to call it was a little bit later than we all expected. But it looks like he had a blast I'm so glad!! Give him a big Hug from his Aunt Diedre!! Love you Carsy!
Post a Comment