Friday, May 16, 2008

the extraction




Caleb had a cub scout father son cake decorating pack meeting. they decided to do a tooth. Of course in true male fashion they had to make it an extracted version, all decked out with decay and blood, yum. they had a fun time together making it. They won the "best toothache" award (isn't that called an oxymoron?) The pack meeting started at 7pm (which is my kids bed time), add that to cub scout games and a piece of cake.... Maia and Carson were totally wired!

4 comments:

Terri said...

A tooth, that's very cute. I love Maias eyes, so funny.

Sally said...

That is AWESOME! I love the cake! Good job boys!

Your kids go to bed at 7:00???? Oh, I could cry, I wish I could do that! Tom doesn't get home until 6:30-7:00 so by the time we eat, read scriptures, do homework, take baths...it's 9:00! And then I have to stay up for a few hours so I can have "me time" and "Tom time" and then I am so tired for work! I am an emotional mess lately...

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

That's so funny!! The cake looks gross that's awesome!! Very good job Reed and Caleb!

Sherrie said...

That's awesome Heidi! I love Cub Scout cakes! They are always so fun and imaginative! :) AND...great job with the FLORIDA motivation, you are doing awesome!!!