thank heavens for a genius brother. we found EVERYTHING!!!! yahoo!!!! i was so happy Ive been doing the happy dance for days.....and the dancing will continue. Reed and I leave to Florida tomorrow and don't get back till Saturday night! My sweet little sisters fly in tonight to stay with our kids and then they will stay and play with me for a few days when i get back from Florida! i will be doing the happy dance for the next two weeks!!
9 comments:
Have fun on your trip, I am glad to hear that your data wasn't lost!
Oh, and you should record your happy dance and post it online!
I'm with Terri -- I want to see that dance. Have a great time in Florida!
I'm so glad that you found all your data. However, I don't agree with Terri and Julie...I'm scared of your happy dance and I don't want to see it.
i know how it feels. our computer was having big trouble but things are working again for us too. its like your life line has been cut when your computer doesn't work. Sounds like a fun trip for you guys.
I'm so glad you found your data. That would have been terrible :( Have a wonderful time in florida. The kids are welcome to come over if your sisters need a break!
Glad to hear your found your stuff. What a scary thing!
Hope you are having fun on your trip and then have more fun with your sisters!
What a relief!
SO, you should be back from Florida now so let's see some pics! :)
Hooray for the dance of joy. I'm glad your trip was so fun, but I'm so sorry about your camera!
Post a Comment