i think i just lost all my pictures from the last seven months, all my music, reed's slide show (a whole years worth...almost complete with fades and music), all my scrap booking pages....EVERYTHING!
gut wrenching sobs.
i hope my genius brother can help me find everything.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
6 comments:
That's one of my worst fears! I love the convenience of all our technology in this digital age, but you end up putting all your eggs in one basket. If something goes wrong with your computer, or it's gets a virus, or the hard drive fails, or if... the list goes on. I invested a fair amount of time figuring out the best way to back everything up to give me some piece of mind. I can send you 7 months of my family's pictures if you want:)
What happened? I hope that all of you stuff can be retrieved.
This is one of my greatest fears, since 40 years of genealogy is stored in my computer. I recently bought an 8 gig flash drive. I keep everything backed up on it, every day. But I bet your data isn't lost. It's there. Once I accidentally dropped files into another folder. Have you searched your computer for the name of some of the files?
Oh I feel your pain! We thought we were safe with a new Mac but 6 months later our hard drive fried and we lost everything too! Movies, pictures, all of Tom's writings...
It made me sick. My stomach turns just remembering it! I hope you can get everything back!! I am sorry!
OUCH! I feel sick for you!
Hopefully you can get things retrieved! We bought an external hard drive for this type of situation. Some of the best money ever spent IMO!
Good Luck! I would be a big bawling basket case!
Are you serious holy cow that totally stinks I can't believe it. I really hope you can find them.
Post a Comment