hi we are back from Florida and my sisters left this morning, wahhhhh! i think I'll need a few days to feel sorry for myself that the fun is over. Florida was AWESOME! I don't know why we waited ten years to take a trip as a couple. coming home to play with my sisters was also awesome, i wish they lived here permanently. It has been a blissfull 10 days. unfortunatley i have no pictures to show you. some nice person in Florida decided they needed the camera more then I did. I guess I know what to i'll get for christmas :) more details of 10 days of bliss later.
3 comments:
Glad you had a good time, can't wait to hear more details!
I'm so glad you two were able to have a getaway!!! SOrry that someone decided they needed your camera...that's terrible!
So happy you got to have a 2nd honeymoon! :) It's always hard to come back to a normal routine after a vacation.
I'm sad about your camera! I wanted to see pictures! I know how you feel about wanting a new camera, it's hard to wait 2 months for Christmas!
Post a Comment