
before (notice the beautiful brown trim and out dated cabinets and the oh so lovely blue tub, sinks and toilet. I think it should win some kind of an award.)

AFTER. we had to use what we had so we painted the trim, replaced and painted the baseboards, spray painted the light fixture, painted the cabinets, added some color on the wall and some great art work done by my kiddos. I like it so much better. i think i can tolerate the blue sinks for a few more years :)



i think the sea stars look so cute. those are the kids frog towels and that frame on top will house a picture of the Florida beach at sunset.....i leave in 18 dAYS WAHH HOO!

that picture is a painting Carson made at grandma's house, they LOVE to go there and do crafts with her.
12 comments:
WOW! Heidi, that looks so good. I love the way you decorate. You are definitely decorating my house some day.
I don't like it. Just kidding, It really looks good, it's amazing that by adding more blue, the blue sink doesn't seem as bad!
Heidi, I love it! You guys are amazing!
Trust an old lady when she says from experience, that blue will be back in style soon!
Wow that looks awesome I can't wait to see it in person. And Gretchen stole my comment when we get a house I want you to help me decorate my house!!
looks great! Makes the blue sinks not look so blue.
I LOVE the shower curtain and rug. They are so fun!
Have fun in Florida! I'm so jelous!
It looks great!!! I agree with everyone else, you have a talent for decorating!
yeah i can look for a kid's rocking chair... and paint it too (what color?). depends though are you looking for a particular looking chair like spindle legs, or rounded back...and so forth. i can keep a look out and let you know if i get any...then there's the issue of shipping...i guess i could give it to sally to keep till you come back out here? let me know.
oh and lovely on the makeover!
Way to go, that looks amazing. I especially love that your kids helped, what a fun project!
Heidi, I LOVE it! :) You guys did an excellent job!!! And I think my favorite is that you included Carson's artwork. That is awesome. :)
That looks great you guys! The one you did a few months ago looked fantastic as well. You guys have some real talent for fixing things up!
You mentioned Florida - I think I missed a post? Are you going there soon?
Post a Comment