Friday, October 3, 2008

oh how i love thee

this kid doesn't know how to sleep. last night he woke up at 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00.....and then i gave him Tylenol and myself some Tylenol (don't judge me i was desperate!) and we both slept till 5:30 i fed him and he slept till 7:45. i feel like a walking zombie! what am i going to do? he is almost 9 months old and cant sleep more then two hours at a time!! I'm getting desperate.

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

Heidi what is with non sleeping babies lately? Mine wakes up at least two or three times a night still! I can't imagine staying up all night and still have other kiddos to take care of, hang in there!

Oliver and Keisha said...

I wish I could give you advice--i just know that my 3 did that until I stopped nursing. And, I think Tylenol is justified :)

Sally said...

How does tylenol help you sleep? :) Was it tylenol pm? I'm sorry about no sleep. You can always let me have Max for a while and then you can sleep!? Haha, I'd never give him back!