Friday, October 31, 2008

sisters

i LOVE my sisters. after our trip i spent three days with them. They are each so beautiful, talented and gifted. They each have a special personality that i love to be around. I would pick them to be my friends if they weren't my sisters. We had such a great time together, laughing and hanging out. we went to Santa Fe to get pictures taken at sears. they turned out sooo good. i cant wait to show them to you. we wandered around the plaza and looked at jewelry. we had a fun girls night with the movie "27 dresses" and cookies and ice cream. We crafted together and talked till late into the night.
i miss them! i wish they could be here all the time. life is a little sweeter when they are around.
i love you guys!!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Sisters are great... Sister-in-laws are great too!

Gretchen said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I am so lonely here.

Sally said...

I wish we could all live closer, but blogging makes it a little easier!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!I love you so much! Thanks for all the fun times. Can't wait to do this all again. Hopefully sooner than later right!!