i found this picture on line and it is a perfect picture to represent my stay in Florida with reed. we had so much fun. our hotel room was soooo nice. we had this private hot tub outside of our room and the room was decorated so nicely. we ate the best food....umm coconut crusted chicken with mango salsa! we went to the beach, the sunken gardens, this really great seashell shop, this fabulous crepe place, had some great deserts. max and i just enjoyed the scenery, relaxed, and played while reed went to class then we would play some more and find a new restaurant to try. It was needed and appreciated. Thanks to my sisters for coming into town to take care of our kids!!
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
5 years ago
1 comment:
I am so glad you had a great time. I am so sorry about your camera. I can't wait to hear all of the details.
Post a Comment