Friday, October 10, 2008

daddy daughter dance

oh i just love that face and that hair!

reed took maia to a daddy daughter dance on wednesday. maia and i had fun curling her hair and getting the perfect dress. she was so excited to go to "the ball with daddy" the dance had dinner, crafts, picture taking and dancing! Reed said she danced all night. (She really needs to be in a dance class.) Reed and Maia have a special bond. They love to be together and the both adore eachother. I'm so glad that they have that.

7 comments:

Terri said...

She looks so pretty! I hope they both had a wonderful time.

Sally said...

She's so gorgeous! Love her long curly hair!

casa chandler said...

her hair is so beautiful! what a sweet little girl you have!

thekerrclan said...

What a little beauty!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Oh how fun I can't wait to have a little daddy's girl. Maia looks soo cute!!

Emily said...

How special for both of them!

Lexie said...

She looks so beautiful with her daddy. What a fun night - every little girls dream.