
Caleb and reed painted Caleb's closet and put in some shelving. i think i love a fresh white closet.

Carson and Caleb took a bubble bath together and as you can see had a blast

max was making the cutest "I'm working so hard" face trying to reach this ball

Caleb was blowing bubbles for max and i just loved this picture of him, he still looks 3 to me :( they grow up to fast.

this is Max's new trick. he always has his tongue out. i think i took 15 pictures of him doing this but these are the only two that weren't fuzzy, he is a shaker and a mover!

3 comments:
you're kids are so cute. i love that picture of max with his tongue out because austin used to (and sometimes still does) do it. So cute!!!! I love it. we definitely need to call each other some time and catch up. i've really been missing you lately.
Love the pics! The baby tongue is classic! Maybe he's feeling his teeth? I love it!
Reeds little helper is so cute! There is a picture of Reed and Matt in the tub (I think they had chicken pox) that really reminded me of Caleb and Carson! So fun!
Post a Comment