Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
So let's have it! Don't be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, silly...
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
5 years ago
14 comments:
So many memories, It's hard to choose....O.K., how about the time when you were just an itsy tike and you were spending the night at Grandma's house. You were sleeping in bed with me and you THREW UP!!!!!
Ah...good times...
No blog for me yet, but one's coming soon.
us sitting infront of your house having our boys play and us gasping at everything we had in common! i miss those days!
I love this game. It is hard to pick one memory, I am just always impressed by all the things you do, you are so talented! I remember you cleaned my house when I was pregnant with Zack and I was so grateful! With my humongous belly that was something I just couldn't do!
Remember when around the corner was TOO FAR?! I miss just hanging out while our kids ran around screaming! :)
aunt e. you always make me laugh! i remember making chickn clucks with you and getting imbarassed when people requested it. i also remember your wedding, you looked beautiful and i knew someday i wanted to get married in the temple too!
v. i mostly remember our boys playing and getting along so well (wish they had eachother NOW) i also remember working in YW with you. you were great with the girls and we always had so much fun.
sal, i miss around the corner!! with you i could always laugh!
Remember when we jousted, that was fun! There are so many memories, so many funny times. Remember... Hans Olo!!!!!
I still laugh at that!
cool mom of seven...check out the comment I left on Terri's Blog...
Heidi,
I remember every time that I would pick up Sophie when you watched her, you, her and Caleb always had huge smiles. We are so grateful for you!
I can't pick one -- how do you put 4 years of memories into one comment? But, I do love the service projects we did with our families at Christmas, trick-or-treating, yapping at the back doors when we had 3 feet of snow on the ground, the bbq's, Reed throwing wet toilet paper out the window -- then one of my kids dropping a perfume bottle out the window, cutting off the dog collar from Addysen's neck....the best little buds your friends were to my kids -- WE MISS YOU!
OK, the first thing that popped into my head was "Oh Really". I almost completely forgot about that but some little part of my brain must have remembered it!
Oh and you being in such denial about being in love with Reed. You were so determined to go on a mission. Oh well, you two can go when you are old now! :)
I remember all of the fun, serious, funny, sad, happy...etc talks we would have while driving the countryside for stake YW functions. :) I miss those drives and talks! Oh, and remember when we were supposed to be out in Hiram by 3:00 to set up for Rec. night...but were way late because we stopped to buy subway on our way out...and Sabrina was out there just waiting for us? :)
sherrie, i remember when you did that fireside and brought your dress and talked about your reign as queen. You did a fabulous job and i could see why you were Miss Idaho!
tacie,
so your memories made me cry and then i tortured myself by taking out all my scrapbooks and looking through them! we always had a great time with the kerrs. so just a few...greg shattering out window with the snow blower, caleb with a ball...um three times?, the boys as jedi knights (remember when reed tricked them into eating tacos cause it was jedi food! ha, every time we tried to have a BBQ with more then just our two families it rained...good times wow i think i should right a book they are coming too fast! we miss you all the time. i wish we lived closer NOW
I remember your cute little laugh... and you were always surrounded by people, this is in highschool, since i haven't really seen you since then. I love your blog though. You are so funny. What a darling family.
Post a Comment