This one is fun because it is spontaneous, not rehearsed, and real! I love real! So here goes, a slice of my life right now! Take a picture (NO cleaning up first!) of 1-laundry room, 2-kitchen sink, 3-open fridge, 4-a toilet, 5-favorite place in the house, 6-your bedroom, 7-what your kids are doing right now, 8-your closet, 9-favorite shoes, 10-self portrait
1- Laundry Room
2- Kitchen Sink
3- Open Fridge

4- A Toilet

5- Favorite Place in the house, our humble entrance

6- Our Bedroom

7- What your kids are doing right now

8- My Closet

9- My favorite shoes

10- Self Portrait, I haven't taken a shower yet. I'm so embarrassed

7 comments:
That self portrait is one of the creepiest pictures I've ever seen! At least it's an improvement, though. You used to be even worse.
Nice sink, I didn't know that was your style, I thought you were more of the conservative type. Shows how much I know...
Very nice. I wish I would have thought of that! Made me smile anyway.
the best part of this post was listening to reed giggle the whole time he was putting it together, and everytime he would see his "self portrait" he would start all over again. he is such a goof. i think he fell asleep laughing
Don't be embarrassed Reed. You've never looked better.
I like your fridge, I am a little sad that I didn't get some of that meat when we were there, you were holding out!
Funny! And of course VERY creative! Now do the real one!!! :)
Post a Comment