I LOVE it. He is getting so big. Carter has been doing a funny inch-worm thing when he's on his stomach-- I better take a video of it so you can see.
Awwwwww, he's so cute! I just love those baby noises!
So cute, he's always so happy!
Thank you! It's so fun to see him, he's trying so hard. I can't believe he's almost sitting up already.
I love the almost sitting up stage. He is so happy and strong!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE it. He is getting so big. Carter has been doing a funny inch-worm thing when he's on his stomach-- I better take a video of it so you can see.
Awwwwww, he's so cute! I just love those baby noises!
So cute, he's always so happy!
Thank you! It's so fun to see him, he's trying so hard. I can't believe he's almost sitting up already.
I love the almost sitting up stage. He is so happy and strong!
Post a Comment