i saw this recipe idea somewhere, cant remember but thanks to whom ever it was. i have wanted to try it ever since. it's brownie mix and cookie dough in cupcake form. the kids were so excited to eat them they each had two, still piping hot. reed was watching me curiously and said "who makes something like that up? its either a really skinny girl who likes to bake or a really fat chick trying to combine two deserts." i wonder which category i would fall into. haa haa
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
5 comments:
That sounds so good, I don't really want to face where I fit in Reed's theory.
Since the tops dip down you could even fill them in with chopped candy bars... MMMmmm... Candy bars. I think I'm in the fat chick category.
Looks delicious. I am going to try that. It was definitely a fat girl trying to combine two desserts...
Yummy, they make my mouth water. We'll have to try it.
So -- what's the recipe?
Post a Comment