i have two kids in school and two at home. my life has dramatically changed! the day goes like this; get the kids to school, feed max put him to bed, play with maia and do crafts, chores or whatever until 11:30 when max wakes up, feed him and go get the boys from school (they have half days all week) i wonder what it will be like when maia starts preschool. i feel like i have more time and energy! the boys are having fun at school i think they are adjusting really well.
here is a funny story:
reed: carson how was school today?
carson: good, well sort of bad.
reed:why bad? what happened?
carson: i wasn't done coloring and the teacher took my paper.
reed: why did she take your paper?
carson: she needed it, so i threw a tantrum.
i talked with his teacher today and he did in deed throw a tantrum. he is so different then caleb. caleb was so scared of going to school and leaving his mom, carson was so happy he didn't seem to mind leaving his mom. caleb would NEVER throw a fit in class, carson on the other hand.......i think i might learn what it feels like to get a call from the school :)
soon i'll post all the fun things i'm doing with my time...yeah for projects!
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
5 years ago
4 comments:
I am glad you are enjoying yourself. I am sure Carson will adjust! We have just a few more days till I only have 1 at home! What will I do with myself, right.. the same thing, because my kids try to avoid me during the day :)
I'm starting to get excited for school. At first, I was dreading the structure and early mornings. But Belle and I are excited to spend our days together, with preschool and dance, it should be fun! Yeah, I get calls home. Good luck with that. What I've figured out is that it happens probably to 90% of kids, Calvin and Caleb are just part of the 10%.
At least he gave you the head's up on his tantrum. No teacher phone calls to surprise you!
Carson is hilarious! I'm jealous of your down time! Really! I think if I wasn't working I could be home enjoying my baby Summer, while 3 are at school full-time! Now my schedule is crazy and my school class is incredibly HARD and emotionally draining. Wish for a miracle!
Post a Comment