when we were in utah i went to ikea for the first time! can i just say holey crap that place is FULL of stuff! we brought home one big purchase and two small ones. my books have been in boxes for a whole year. i finally got to put them away on book shelves. i think this book shelf is perfect for this space (and so darn cheep!) i still havent figured out what to put on top, it keeps changing. right now this is what it looks like, dont laugh the frames dont have pictures in them yet. i'm sure it will change several times. what do you think? the two small purchases havent been put up yet, i'll let you know how they turn out.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA! Now you know what a huge sacrifice it was to get you those cups and stuff... YEAH RIGHT! I welcome any excuse to make a trip to Ikea!
I love the bookshelf. However, those do all look like children's books. Are all of your books still in boxes?
I love those shelves! I still need to go to IKEA someday...
Post a Comment