Friday, August 1, 2008

announcing....


just kiddin, actually these shoes have a funny story. maia is always talking about "her baby sister" and "when my baby sister gets here" and "i will love my baby sister" we were at target and all the clearance shoes were $1-3. maia runs up to me with these cute pink sparkling shoes and asks if she can by them for her baby sister. i told her to ask her dad. so i walk down the aisle to watch his reaction (you have to know that reed is ready for baby #5, i mean ready, if i said yeah lets do it we would be pregnant right now) so she skips up to him and says, "dadda please can i buy these little shoes for my baby sister?" Reed melt and says "Sure!" so we bought them and some day, not any day in the NEAR future we hope to have a #5 that will wear them.

3 comments:

Tacie Kerr said...

BABY 5?!?!? I thought you were stopping at 4! Good for you guys. I don't blame you for not being ready - -since Max is all of 6 months old....and given what you went through. Baby #5 might just about do me in...and he/she is not even here yet. I'm too old and too tired and this sickness stuff is not working well with the rest of my life!

By the way - the house looks great!

Sally said...

So funny! Maybe we can have our baby #5's together...

HaHa, but seriously, I'm not kidding!!!

gregandlaura said...

I have to admit... I have done that before. :) HOpe we have a little one that can use the things I buy!! But there are just some thing that can't be passed up. :) haha