we are leaving tuesday on a long drive to UT & ID. my family is having a reunion. we haven't all been together since oct 2006. everyone will be there with the exception of my bro. troy who is serving a mission in Virginia. there are a few new additions to meet too. my brother had a little girl last Oct and my sisters both had little boys this year. we are all really excited to get together and meet all the new little people. we are having a mystery dinner and reed and i are to play 50's characters so i made myself this little puddle skirt. i think it need some pzazz any suggestions?
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
6 comments:
Speaking of poodle skits, my sister just brought me a stack of pictures from my parents house and in that stack was a picture from the dance at Ricks when we all dressed in 50's outfits. Wasn't that your first date with Reed?
I always get a chuckle out of that picture because of my Date. Remember Scott? The guy that got engaged to his girlfriend the next weekend after we went out! Oh the memories of Ricks! LOL!
Cute skirt BTW! Too bad we can't get together while you are in Idaho. We leave next Friday. Maybe you'll have to come to Denver sometime for a visit!
That is a cute skirt!
I cannot wait to see you so you better just make it up here on Tuesday! And my kids are about to burst with excitement too!! We already have beds made up for everyone! Yay! And can I have Max in MY room???? :) I'll get up with him at night!
so cute. I can't wait for you to see our costumes. Maybe you could add some of that wiggly stuff to the bottom. I can't remember what it's called, but it's like lace only just a wavy line. Do you know what I mean?
its called rick rack! that would be cute!
Love the skirt. It sounds like you will have such a fun trip! What part of VA is your brother in? We are a part of the Richmond mission, just wondering if I should keep my eyes out for him!
hey lexie i'm not sure what part he is in now but his name is elder fuhriman
Post a Comment