today was so fun. maia and i played all day, we made crafts and cinnamon rolls! yum.
caleb and carson had their first bus ride and full day of school. i was asking carson how his day was, how the bus ride was, how rest time was and if he liked his lunch. He told me all about his day and all the fun things that happened. i asked him if he found his note in his lunch box. He said "yeah, I saw a love note in my lunch and I cried" oh my sweet boy he said my love note made him cry and he missed me! i love that kid....just wait it gets better :) 
caleb was working on his homework. its a big poster "all about me" He is suppose to write about a bunch of different things. after he went to bed i was looking over his work.....guess who is his hero? you cant have a better day then this folks!
6 comments:
What a fun day for you! Yesterday I made your breakfast cake! YUM!
That is just too precious. You have to store those memories nice and securely so you can recall them during the moments that you want to kill you kids to remind you why you shouldn't.
OK, that made me cry, but I'm crying a lot lately. Maybe I can live vicariously through you?
I wish I could have a batch of those cinnamon rolls. I have tried to make them and well... they were terrible compared. I am glad you get some one-on-one time with Maia and that school is going well for the boys. Sam starts preschool next week. He talks all the time how he is going to preschool and that Carson is going to kindergarten. That next year he will go to kindergarten.
Wow Heid That is really cute!! I can't wait for days like that, Lets hope I get days like that!!
I love those days. I am glad that you had one.
Post a Comment