Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ikea fun

we finally put up the two small purchases from ikea. one is a fun hanging organizer that caleb can put all his stuffed animals in. he really loves it and i love it because they are off his bed and floor.
the second is a fun canopy for maia's bed. it was a little boring so we dressed it up a bit.

before: cute but a little boringduring: some flowers and ribbonafter: all up and beautiful, maia LOVES it and slept in it last night, she calls it her little "princess tent"

7 comments:

Terri said...

Urgh... Matt refuses to let me get one of those hanging things for sutffed animals, mabye yours will finally sway him :)
I still love Ikea!

Jardinefamily said...

The two additions look great. How are the shelves working out?

V and Co. said...

oh i love her princess tent and that's a pretty darn cute little pillow she has on her bed!

Sarajane said...

i love IKEA too. cute family.

Sherrie said...

What a cute canopy! :) Secretly, even though I'm all grown up...I would love one of those over my bed! Shhhh!!!

laf said...

Don't you love Ikea, Gene has the same hanging toy organizer. Let me tell you it's dangerous if you live near one, we shop there too often.

Sally said...

So cute! I wonder if my kids would keep their stuffed animals in something like that, I would LOVE it! Very cute tent for Maia also!