I love the pictures. It was so fun to see you guys. Sam is still talking about Caleb, Carson, and Maia. Max is so cute!!!!!! I just am so happy every time I look at him. He is truly a miracle.
Looks like you guys had fun! So, tell me, waas Thanksgiving Point fun? We have passed it a ton of times and thought of it, but have never actually went. So, what do you think?
7 comments:
I love the pictures. It was so fun to see you guys. Sam is still talking about Caleb, Carson, and Maia. Max is so cute!!!!!! I just am so happy every time I look at him. He is truly a miracle.
I like the one on the train... How many cousins can you fit on one bench? So much fun!
cute pictures! I love the one of you with your sisters (in law?)
tacie the one on the left in a sister-inlaw and the rest are my sisters:)
Looks like you guys had fun! So, tell me, waas Thanksgiving Point fun? We have passed it a ton of times and thought of it, but have never actually went. So, what do you think?
thanksgiving point is SOOO fun, the kids part is great and the regular gardens are great. totally worth the money!
Cute pics!
Post a Comment