Friday, August 1, 2008

craft closet



i love this space. everything in its place and a place for everything. my stuff is nicely tucked away and i can get to it so easily. right now there are some things in there like books that will go in the study when we have shelves then i think i will have my sewing machine out permanently, wont that be nice?

8 comments:

KLF said...

How fun! Reed, you are so amazing. I love a newly organized space.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I wish I had a craft closet. That looks awesome!!

Sally said...

You are so organized! I love it! Like I said before, I need your skills when you come up here!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)

Gretchen said...

I am going to pay you to organize and decorate my house. Would you do it?

Terri said...

Hey, I have a craft closit too... it doesn't look like that, maybe I'll post it on my blog so you can see it.... there is quite a difference. Let me put it this way... matt refuses to go in there!

Cannon Clan said...

i would love to do it gretch organization is a passion of mine, maybe strange but true:)

gregandlaura said...

OH - so jealous of the organization and the space!!!

Chet and Mindy said...

So when are you coming to organize my none exsiting German Closets?!?!?! I love it!