caleb loves legos. caleb and his little friend could build for hours. i love that he has found a friend that he can play with and really enjoys. they dont go to the same school but they still call each other and come over to each others homes. i am so happy that he found a lego friend. this past year has been really hard on caleb and it is soooo good to see him happy!!
he uses the shelves reed built for him to house all his creations!
4 comments:
Both my boys are lego monsters, they build the coolest ships and houses and robots! It's so fun! You can tell Caleb he has somthing else in common with Jason and Ian
Cannon recently used up all of his hard-earned and long-saved money to purchase 2 lego star wars sets - -Anakin's starfighter something or other....and General Grevous (no idea how to spell that - -my Star Wars days were a LONG time ago) something or other...
Sophie is dying to come over and play legos again. I need to call you!
It was fun to see Caleb, Carson, and Zack playing! I got the best picture of Zack's room with legos everywhere! When I get some time I will post a slide show of your visit! (I'm actually at school right now, on a Saturday...) I better get to work! :)
Post a Comment