
here is max. His first few weeks were really scary. I tried to start his scrapbook but after a few nights of ending in tears I decided it is still a little fresh for me. It was difficult to watch your little one under such duress. He is such a fighter.
here is max in the second month. He looked so cute with his little cannula, but we sure were happy when the doctor said it was time to be free of it. I almost didn't recognize his little face without it. It was like a crutch and a safety net though, it was scary to get rid of it, baby steps.
here is mr smiley at three months old. His whole face lights up when he smiles. the kids now maul him. reed and i fought over who gets him at church, how long will that last. we are so blessed to have him in our family. we love you max!!!!
4 comments:
We're all so happy he is ok! I bet that time in the hospital was just unbearable! I cannot even imagine what that would be like! You and Reed are amazing! I seriously can't wait to meet miracle Max!
What a little miracle! I love his smiles. We're really looking forward to meeting him! Give him hugs and kisses from us (all
germ-free of corse)
I'm so glad he made it through RSV season! What an adorable little guy. He has a lot of people out there who love him! Including me!
He is adorable Heidi. :)
Post a Comment