reed and i took carson to kindergarten round up. i cant believe he is old enough to go to kindergarten. i get so sad when i think about sending him into the world for the first time. when caleb went to kindergarten i would walk him to school and then we would both cry and i would cry all the way home. it is so hard to send your babies to school. carson is such a smart, funloving, social boy. he will love kindergarten, but i will miss him.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
4 comments:
mom, Kirk, and I were just talking about Carson going to kindergarten yesterday! I can't believe it!!
I still remember my mom dropping me off at Chamisa on my first day of Kindergarten. My teacher (Miss Hendersen) had her jaw wired shut. She could only talk through seemingly gritted teeth... I still have nightmares...
Yesterday B came to me and said, "This is how I want my hair when I get married." (She had it pulled on top of her head.) I said, "Are you thinking of getting married soon?" She said, "Yes, to Cars. I can marry him, you know. The rule is that you can't marry your cousin and Carson is not my cousin. He's my best friend."
Cute Carson! Kindergarten is hard but for me too but I think first grade is harder because they are gone ALL day! I think it's just a little bid sad each time they hit a milestone...
I want them to stay little forever...
Post a Comment