max is so smiley! he loves to smile at reed and i and the kids cant get enought of him. i started scrapbooking his birth and i'm feeling so happy that he is alive and well! i feel so blessed to have him here with us. so smiley!
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
5 comments:
It's really good to see him so happy and healthy! What a miracle.
Wow, what a cutie! I can't wait to snuggle the little guy when we're down in June. I just want to put him in my pocket and take him home:)
He is adorable! I love his eyes and smile! I wish I could see him soon but I may have to wait until August?? He is just darling!!
what a cute little guy!
Max is SOOO cute!
Ahhh - Max!
Ohhh...he's cute!
Love,
Cannon, Brynnley and Kenzie
Post a Comment