Wednesday, April 16, 2008

why blogging makes me a better mom

I was at the doctors office today and an article title in one of the magazines caught my eye. "WHY MOMS BLOG" I opened it up and skimmed the article. One line caught my eye. It went something like this "It helps us (mommies) to see and recognize the beauty and joy in motherhood and gives us support in the challenges and difficulties of our jobs." I think that is why I blog. As a side note though I do think it is weird when the kids do something cute or something fun is going on and I'm going camera happy that I start creating blog titles in my head. HA HA

5 comments:

Sally said...

Yep! That's great! You know you're REALLY addicted when you cry because you forgot your camera at home...

Terri said...

That's really true! I love it, blogging does make you appreciate the little things that make your days so special!

Amy said...

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one that does this!

V and Co. said...

i do it too.

Dave said...

Great pics. What a blessing!