Wednesday, April 30, 2008

wahh

reed just left for florida. he is going to a dental convention and will be gone for four days! i know, wahh, some of you have longer separation times. but i hate it when reed is gone no matter how long. some days 8-5 is to long! this will be my first time alone with four kids over night. i hope i do okay!! i'll probably be more tired, less patient, sad and scared! break out the chick flicks and snacks!

4 comments:

Terri said...

oh, I'm sorry. I know how it goes. Matt leaves for a conference later this month. I hope you don't get too lonley, if you do call me! :)

Sally said...

It is SO hard to be alone and a single mom! If I can I usually go stay with my mom! Luckily that has not happened a lot, but things may change with Tom's new job...they are BIG in Germany...

Gretchen said...

Oh Heidi, that stinks! I hate being without Kirk and I don't have 4 kids! I usually can't even sleep when he's gone.

Amy said...

I feel your pain! I hate it when Chad goes out of town. But when they get home it makes you really appreciate them and all they do for us.
Hope you are hanging in there!