who doesn't follow directions and when asked how much i say just enough so bear that in mind as you read my recipe instructions:)
breakfast cake
2 egg whites
1C sugar
1/2C butter
1 1/2C flour
2t baking powder
1/2t salt
1/2C milk
topping
1/3C flour
1/4C brown sugar
2T butter
whip your egg whites till nice and fluffy. save for later
mix butter and sugar well. add dry ingredient to butter and sugar. (flour, baking powder, and salt) mix well. add your milk mix well and fold in your fluffy egg whites.put in a 9x13 greased pan. sprinkle your mixed topping recipe on top and bake at 350 for 30 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
enjoy your corners or middles:)
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
2 comments:
How fun! I'm going to try it this week while I'm off! :)
Sad that I won't be down there with you....
I'm so glad that you posted the recipe, I was going to ask for it.
Thanks!
Post a Comment