i took all the kids into the Dr. for yearly check ups. he suggested i get sunglasses with UV protection for the kids because he sees kids getting cataracts from the sun here in sunny New Mexico! so i went to walmart and bought everyone UV protection. I found these little tiny sunglasses for max. he looks so cute in them!
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
5 comments:
You're going to have to check my suitcase when we leave NM because I just might steal him! Don't worry, I'd poke air holes in it:)
I'll see what I can do about Matt, he needs to stop kidnapping cute kids... I'm already trying to get rid of the ones I've got.
He is a cutie maybe we could work out a trade :)
I love babies in sunglasses.
That is so hilarious. He looks like such a stud.
He looks so cute! That is a good tip! He really looks great for all the problems in the beginning! Love the blog about "why mom's blog". I totally agree. It is such an easy way to journal!
Post a Comment