my boys are from the same mold. this version is slightly different. he has baby blue eyes.caleb and carson have green eyes and dark hair. maia has blue eyes and blond hair. max has blue eyes and... we aren't sure about the hair color yet. it looks dark then reddish then it looks like its going light. we will see. but we hope he keeps his baby blues.
Thank you, Julie. You're Welcome, Louie.
4 years ago
5 comments:
His eyes look like they could be the same color as maya's. In this picture Max looks like he could have red hair!
He is so cute! Your kids are all from the same mold! :) Love them!
I think this is the cutest picture I've seen of the little guy. I'm so excited to meet him! Only 68 more days!
What a cutie!! He does have beautiful eyes. Both my boys have Kerry's blue eyes and I love it! Yes, we are in Virginia. How exciting for your brother and his mission call. This is a great place and I'm sure he'll love his mission over here. I can't believe he's going on a mission. The last time I remember him, he was just this little brother of yours still in elementary school. Crazy!!!
He's so cute! I love how healthy and well we looks and is doing!
Post a Comment