I love the sunglasses picture! You are such a talented woman! Add photography to the list! :)
I agree with sally the sun glasses picture is awesome! I am amazed that you got such good picutres with 4 kids. I can't get 2 to look at the camera and smile or hold still, or keep their fingers out of their noses, you get the idea.
I agree with Sal gal...you are so talented and your kids are adorable. I can't wait for August.
These pictures are too cute!
These pictures are way cute heid. You have such photogenic kids. Max is so smily now that's so great. I miss you guys so much!! can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the sunglasses picture! You are such a talented woman! Add photography to the list! :)
I agree with sally the sun glasses picture is awesome! I am amazed that you got such good picutres with 4 kids. I can't get 2 to look at the camera and smile or hold still, or keep their fingers out of their noses, you get the idea.
I agree with Sal gal...you are so talented and your kids are adorable. I can't wait for August.
These pictures are too cute!
These pictures are too cute!
These pictures are way cute heid. You have such photogenic kids. Max is so smily now that's so great. I miss you guys so much!! can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment