we had a great day in Albuquerque! we went for some spring break fun. first we went to the zoo. my kids love zoos, farms, aquariums and anything close to that. we spent the day looking at animals eating our picnic lunch and enjoying the perfect weather. after the zoo we went to pizza hut and had bread sticks and root beer. my kids love pizza hut bread sticks. we also went bowling together for the first time! the kids thought it was so great. they were so excited to put on "the funny shoes" and pick out their own bowling ball, never mind how heavy they are they had to be the right color. it was so funny to watch them insist on the heavy (insert child's favorite color) ball and watch them try to get it down the isle to the pins. we had a really great day together. these kinds of days are the greatest for a mom!
2 comments:
I love the slide show! I am going to cry, I wish we could come down for our spring break!! Max is so adorable, like all your kids! I can't wait to meet him!
Looks like so much fun. Can't wait to see you, we'll be there the end of June.
Post a Comment