Wednesday, April 16, 2008

heidis abc's

Heidi's ABC's
A-attached or single: Attached.
B-best friend: Reed Cannon-my sweetheart
C-cake or pie: really neither I prefer chocolate
D-day of choice: right now I would love a day at the salon, I need a new do!
E-essential items: a treat, a movie, a mini-van, a smile, a good blog story, the ensign, and reed
F-favorite color: yellow
G-gummy bears or worms: bears; the black forest kind not the cheapies
H-hometown: Boise ID, it is a great city!
I-indulgences: chocolate, kettle corn, dairy queen blizzards, new clothes, shoes and jewelry.
J-January or July: july I love fireworks
K-kids: Caleb-8 Carson-4 Maia-3 Max-3months
L-life would be incomplete without: The Gospel, my husband, my kids, my family, and a camera
M-Marriage date: January 2 1999
N-number of siblings: 5 brothers and 2 sisters love them all!!!
O-oranges or apples: Apples if they are nice and crisp. (had to steal Terri’s answer on that one)
P-phobia or fears: being alone
Q-quotes: Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Live in the present- president Monson
R- Reason to smile: reed makes me smile. My kids make me smile. Seeing the fruit of your labor makes me smile. Flowers make me smile. A beautiful garden and friends.
S-season: I love the spring and fall; both are mild weathered and beautiful
T-tag 6: Gretchen, Tacie, Jeni, Mindy and Diedre (now some of you can have a reason to start blogging :) )
U-unknown fact about me: um i was a cheerleader in jr high, i have never broken a bone or had a bee sting, i love to organize and clean:)
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals: neither
W-white or wheat: white I love carbs, yum
X-x-ray vision, invisibility or flying as a super power: as a mom of four I think I need all three! X-ray vision to track the kids, invisibility to have a mommy time out and flying to see the rest of my family so we can all play.
Y-Your favorite food: pork tenderloin and smashed potatoes. (no its not a typo that is what they are called!)
Z-zodiac sign: Pisces

2 comments:

Sally said...

You are so cute! I want to hug you right now! Sniff, I wish you could fly!

Terri said...

You're so cute, I love ya! I hope Em's oatmeal cookies were good? I am so jelious of her.