when my kids hit three they have attitude and maia is no exception to that rule. today she has said the craziest things.
1. i smiled at maia this morning and she said "what are YOU looking at?"
2. she was twirling in her third outfit of the day and said "i just love our new prophet, he is SOOO handsome."
3.we were getting ready to go to the store and she said "everyone is going to say, maia you are so bea-u-ti-ful."
4. "mom carson said the meanest thing and i'm not going to tell you because max cant hear the noddy things."
5. lately she thinks she is going to marry her daddy, it really is so cute. this morning she got into bed with us and was playing with reed's hair and said "its almost our wedding day." the other day she asked reed if they could get married and reed said sure, then carson looked shock and said "but dad i thought you were in love with momma!" (so cute)
6. at walmart today she was insisting that everything i said was wrong, no matter what it was.
7. if you call her maia when she is pretending she will say "i'm not maia i'm (fill in the blank with a princess or a scripture character.) and believe me if you dont call her the right name, watch out, you will get an ear full!
8. when asked to do something "i'm not! no never!" -oh the drama
i love you maia! you are the sweet spice of life:)
6 comments:
Oh- she is so funny! They really do say the funniest things! Yesterday I asked Jason to clean his room and he said "I'd Like to, but my arms are too tired" What silly kids!
What a funny girl!
NIce to see what I get to look forward to!
Too funny...but oh, how I don't envy you at age 3 with a girl. B is hard enough at 4...and K is moving right along at 2...yet 3 is the hardest age for me!
On a different note, tonight in her prayer, B said, "and please bless Pres. Monson and his daughter to be fine. And please bless Max to be fine and not have to go back to the hospital." She prays for him daily...and talks about "when me and Cars get married."
Too funny!! At least she is a girl and that is what girls are all about - drama! My drama comes from a 3-year-old boy. Mine does the same thing with pretending and calling him the wrong name. Oh my!! My days would be so empty and lonely though without him and I wouldn't trade him in for anything. I agree, we need to catch up some time. We need to email phone numbers and such so we can call because email and blogging can only do so much. I need a real person sometimes. Love ya.
Welcome to the drama world of girls! She is so dang cute though! I love her! Summer was throwing a fit the other night and went to her room, she opened her door and said, "Mommy(in such a sweet voice)...I HATE you!" Nice! Our kids are lucky they are so cute!
oh my gosh i loooooove her!
Post a Comment