Thursday, April 24, 2008

mall+reed=headache



reed went to Santa Fe today to fix the van's sliding door. I sent him to the mall to get some new clothes. when reed steps foot into a mall his shoulders slump and his eyes get heavy and with in minutes he has a headache. he hates shopping. i was proud of him for walking through those dreaded mall doors. he did well; with a new pair of shoes, a belt some shorts and a few t-shirts. looks good don't you think?

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

That sounds like Kirk. It's like shopping is punishment.

Mattamorphasis said...

Lookin' good, Reed...phew, is it getting hot in here?

thekerrclan said...

I'm with Reed - I hate shopping. Of course, I usually have an entire crew with me in the dressing room....

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Brandon hates shopping for himself too, We went the other day to get him some pants for work and he pretty much was freaking out by the end.