Thursday, April 24, 2008

no sleep

max woke up at.....
12am
3am
5am and
7am
babies are so fickle
no sleep!!

6 comments:

thekerrclan said...

I feel your pain...and I didn't have children waking me last night. Sleep is totally overrated anyway -right?

Sally said...

SO sorry! If I lived closer and didn't have to work, I would take your kids so you could NAP today!

Terri said...

That's funny Em is having the same problem with olivia, she put it on her blog... I think that there is a taboo if you say your kids are sleeping well.

Gretchen said...

When do they sleep through the night? I have been wondering. Ph, and thanks for the eye booger advice. I started massaging the corner of his eye today!

Gretchen said...

I don't know what the Ph is for in my earlier comment....

Emily said...

Sleep what is that? I've heard that it exists in some parts of the world. Olivia has started rolling around her crib. She wakes up when a limb is sticking out and screams and won't calm down.
Good luck....